- Name: Jafar Armstrong
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Notre Dame/Illinois/Western Illinois
- Height: 6’0
- Weight: 220
- Twitter: @JafarArmstrong3
- Instagram: @Jafarmstrong
What makes you a top prospect at your position in the 2023 NFL Draft?
- Versatile, Bigger receiver who has also played running back. Can effect a defense in many different ways. Also quick and explosive, someone with strong hands who runs the whole route tree and get strong YAC while also running past guys.
At what age were you first interested in the sport of football?
What is one thing that NFL teams should know about you?
I am someone who has had to adapt to many different settings, play with several different coordinators in different system. Someone who can adapt quick no matter what offensive system I end up in.
If you could donate to one cause in the world, what would it be?
What is the best advice you have ever received?
A real man’s character truly isn’t defined until he shows how he handles his emotions in the face of adversity over and over again.
Who was your childhood hero?
Who is the most underrated teammate in your locker room at your school?
- Punter. Robert Torres (Moyo)
What is your biggest pet peeve?
- I hate when you smile at someone and they do not smile back.
Overcoming adversity is what defines character, what was the hardest moment in your life to overcome?
- Getting injured two years in a row early during the football season and being mentally in a really tough spot, almost to a point I questioned whether I wanted to stop playing. I persevered, and loved football more than I ever had to this day. Along with that, losing several family members during the Covid era and bouncing back from that as a family.
Tell me something about your school and why it is so special to you?
- Attended three different schools. What stood about to me at all three schools, were the tradition each school carried and how all members of the community aligned with the school pledged to continue the prestigious tradition through how they carry themselves on a daily basis.
What is your favorite snack food?
What is the best part of football?
- Relationships with your teammates. The countless hours spend hanging out on and off the field. The memories made grinding with your brothers everyday.
If you could sell yourself in one sentence what would you say?
- I’m someone who will get the job done no matter the circumstances or scenario.
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be?
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, Malcolm X